you said move on, where do i go?


profile

I'm Regina Low here. I'm just me.Regina.
strikeitalicbold

misc
plurk, twitter, music, some pet thingy, whatever. this is etc. :D
oh wait,


friends
your links go here,
Vanessa
Jinghui
link
link
link
link
link

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ March 2006
♥ April 2006
♥ May 2006
♥ June 2006
♥ July 2006
♥ August 2006
♥ September 2006
♥ October 2006
♥ November 2006
♥ December 2006
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
title: NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!
date: Thursday, December 09, 2010
time:9:05 PM
I'M TOTALLY GOING BONKERS SOON!
SERIOUSLY NEED A PLACE FOR ME TO DESTRESS AND LET DOWN MY HAIR
my "awesome" grandma renovate her entire kitchen, toilets and cabinet.
how "awesome" is that, seriously
whatthecrap
camping over my house right now
it has been two weeks
can the contractor please reno faster
please, i beg you
she's driving to the corners!!!!
I NEED TO BREATHE!
hell crap!
watches the tv 24/7,
putting all her things all over the place
'excuse me, this is my home, NOT YOURS!'
brings stranger back home....
whatthehell to the MAX!
OHMYGOODNESS!!!!
WHY?WHYISSHELIKETHAT??WHYTALKINGSENSEINTOHERDOESNTWORK?ISSHETOOSIMPLEMINDED/STUBBORN/IRRITATING/RETARDED?
andnowmummyisofftokoreawithbro
howawesome
ihavetofaceherallalone24/7
thisisatotalNIGHTMARE!
SAVEMEPLEASE,SOMEONE!
allbecauseofheractions,
campingoverourhouseWITHOUT OUR CONSENT
I'VETOTALLYSCREWEDUPMYEXAMS
CRAPSHIT!
YOU SUCK!
HATE YOU!
F*** YOU!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


comment? / top